The brand new tablet of the Chinese company officially debuted last 25 June. After admiring it in the various renderings finally arrives an exhaustive The hands-on method , which allows us to take a closer look at the new one Xiaomi Mi Pad 4.
Xiaomi Mi 4 Pad live in the first gallery of hands-on images
The launch of yet another tablet by Xiaomi was a very interesting move, especially if you think of the recent decline in this sector. The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4, however, it was made in a certosina (like every product of the brand) and boasts a technical card not bad, especially in relation to the sale price. What do you think of the company's new tablet? Would you be interested in a release also for the European market? Or think that these terminals now are outdated?
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 - Technical sheet
- Display from 8 inches of diagonal in 16:10 noon CEST with resolution Full HD (1920 x 1200 pixels) and density of 283 PPI;
- dimensions of 200.2 x 120.3 x 7.9 mm for a weight of 342.5 grams;
- octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 with Kryo 260 architecture and 2.2 GHz clock frequency;
- GPU Adreno 512 to 650 MHz;
- 3 / 4 GB of RAM LPDDR4x;
- 32 / 64 GB XMMUM eMMC internal memory;
- Face Unlock;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with opening f/2.0, Beauty Mode, PDAF, HDR;
- front camera from 5 mega-pixels with opening f/2.0, Beauty Mode and HDR;
- battery by 6000 mAh with 5V 2A charging;
- single SIM support 4G (LTE version only), Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Beidou (LTE version only);
- OS Android 8.1 Oreo with proprietary interface MIUI.
Discuss with us about the article and about it Xiaomi in groups Telegram e Facebook Dedicated!