Last 12 June has been officially presented Vivo NEX, flagship of the Chinese company that represents a turning point thanks to the innovative form factor taken in broad lines from OPPO Find X (exclusive hands-on of the limited edition). The smartphone just by virtue of feature revolutionaries will require, for a first period, some software attention and constant optimizations. For this reason, very soon after the launch has already started the roll out of the update of the Funtouch OS which will implement some improvements.
The Funtouch OS update will optimize the performance of Vivo NEX
The first upgrades of Vivo NEX in fact, they are precisely aimed at the most talked sectors: the camera and the ID sensor positioned below the display.
Following the changelog of the new Funtouch OS in fact we see an optimization of the services for the sensor ID and improvements to stability and automatic mode for the photographic industry. In addition, the update also includes a series of optimizations for games throughAI able to respond to the needs of users from time to time, with more stable frames and lower power consumption. Finally Vivo NEX with the next update will also have more sensitivity to the touch screen.
Vivo NEX - Technical Sheet
Vivo NEX - OFFICIAL
- Super AMOLED display from 6.59 inches with resolution Full HD + (2136 x 1080 pixels) and density of 387 PPI;
- dimensions of 162 x 77 x 7.98 mm for 199 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 710 / 845;
- GPU Adreno 616 / 630;
- 6 / 8 GB of LPDDR4X-1866 dual channel RAM;
- 128/256 GB of internal memory that can not be expanded;
- fingerprint sensor in the display (Ultimate);
- dual camera back from 12 + 5 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.8-2.4, OIS stabilization, autofocus and LED flash;
- front camera from 8 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.0;
- support dual SIM 4G with 20 band (Ultimate variant only), Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, USB Type-C 2.0, mini-jack, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS;
- battery by 4000 mAh;
- OS Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.
Prices and availability
Il Vivo NEX it will be available in two colors, Star Diamond Black and Ruby Red. The basic variant from 6 / 128 GB will be priced at 3898 yuan, approximately 512 €. Going up in price we have the Vivo NEX Ultimate, in the variant from 8 / 128 GB at a price of 4498 yuan, approximately 595 €, and the top one from 8 / 256 GB at 4998 yuan, around 661 €.
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: