While proceed with the EMU 8.2 tests - based on Android P - in the meantime the company has started the registration for the beta program in China EMUI 8.1. The new firmware is based on Android 8.1 Oreo and it will be available in the next days.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro: the company has started the registration of the Beta Test of the EMU 8.1
As shown in the image above - coming from the official Chinese forum - Huawei Mate 10 Pro e Mate 10 are about to receive the first open beta of the EMUI 8.1 with Android 8.1 Oreo. In addition to the list of compatible models, there are some warnings about the upcoming beta software and some issues that seem to exist with some third-party apps.
The recruitments are addressed to well 2 thousand users (one thousand for the Pro variant and one thousand for the standard one) while the firmware should already be available by the end of June.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro - Review
- OLED display from 6 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD + 2160 x 1080 pixels, 402 PPI density and technology HDR10;
- dimensions of 154.2 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm for 178 g;
- HiSilicon octa-core processor Kirin 970;
- ARM GPU Mali-G72 MP12;
- 6 GB of LPDDR4X-1833 dual channel RAM;
- 128 GB internal memory UFS 2.1;
- rear fingerprint reader;
- dual camera back from 12 + 20 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.6, hybrid autofocus, OIS stabilization and dual tone dual LED flash;
- front camera from 8 mega-pixels;
- certificazione IP67;
- support dual SIM 4G Full Active LTE Cat.18, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac Dual Band, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou;
- battery by 4000 mAh with SuperCharge charging;
- OS Android 8.0 Oreo with interface EMUI 8.0.
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: