The official presentation of the new Lei Jun company flagship has just ended Xiaomi Mi 8, a small concentration of technology with many new features that certainly will not leave the fans indifferent.
Xiaomi Mi 8 and Xiaomi Mi 8 EE: the company officially confirms the 20 band
The new top of the range of the Chinese giant will come equipped with 20 band. Official confirmation comes from the site of Xiaomi, in which the complete specifications of both devices have finally been published. Fortunately - everyone breathed a sigh of relief! - be it Xiaomi Mi 8 that the version My 8 Explorer Edition they will arrive with the long-awaited 20 band.
Regarding the model Mi 8 SE, interesting medium-high end device with on board the new Snapdragon 710, in this case support for the 20 band will not be present. At this point we can exclude that the device debuts here from us; quite another story instead for the other two brothers!
Xiaomi Mi 8 - Technical sheet
- Display Samsung AMOLED from 6.21 diagonal inches with Full HD resolution + (2160 x 1080 pixels) in 18.7 format: 9 with notch and with support to the on-on display;
- 154.9 x 74.8 x 7.6 dimensions for 175 g;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor;
- Qualcomm Adreno 630 GPU;
- 6 GB of RAM LPDDR4X;
- 64 / 128 / 256 GB of internal memory UFS 2.1;
- rear fingerprint reader;
- dual camera back from 12 + 12 mega-pixel with pixel sizes from 1.4 μm, OIS to 4 Axis, dual pixel autofocus, AI portrait mode;
- front camera from 20 mega-pixel with f / 2.0 aperture and pixel size from 1.8 μm;
- infrared sensor dedicated to the Face Unlock;
- support dual SIM 4G, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, IR port, Dual-frequency GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS, 20 band;
- 3400 mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 Quick Charge;
- Android 8.1 Oreo operating system with proprietary MIUI 10 interface.
Discuss with us about the article and about it Xiaomi in groups Telegram e Facebook Dedicated!
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: