Se Amazfit Bip has managed to gather a broad consensus at the modding community is thanks to the affordable price, to the excellent autonomy and to the interesting features. Despite these qualities, Huami's smartwatch is not without defects, and among these we can not forget the lack of a function for remotely control the music being played on the connected smartphone. Fortunately, as often happens for devices loved by modders, where they do not arrive the official ways you can come with mod or third-party app: here is our guide to control the music from Amazfit Bip!
How to control the music from Amazfit Bip | Guide
This guide has no special prerequisites and provides for the installation of a simple but very useful app in the Play Store of Google. After the configuration the application will allow us to use some elementary controls through the physical button of the Amazfit Bip. Since the clock firmware does not provide this function natively, No confirmation will appear on the Beep display of using these commands. The app, which was created to work with the 2 Mi Band, is currently only available for Android and may not work with all Amazfit Bip firmware versions.
Installation and configuration
- Go to Google Play and download the app MIBand 2 Music control;
- Open the Mi fit app;
- Go in profile and then in the Amazfit Bip settings;
- Note the value of the MAC address;
- Open the downloaded app in 1 and copy the value of the Bluetooth address in the appropriate box;
- Once connected you can open a music file on your phone and then control the playback of the track with the physical button of the beep. From the app you can also set the function associated with clicks.
You can find the complete guide also on our forum (Amazfit Bip section), where our staff is always available in case of need or doubts. We also invite you to participate in the discussion and stay tuned for any updates on the procedure.
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: