The new top range of the Asian brand is getting closer and closer. The appointment is set for the 22 April, but certainly there are indiscretions and rumors about the next Meizu 15 (like the recent sample of the dual camera). And could not miss some other succulent anticipation on its "increased" version, the Meizu 15 Plus, which appears surprisingly on the site of Antutu. The first benchmarks show us that the flagship is ready to challenge the emblazoned rival Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Meizu 15 Plus Antutu
In fact, the first benchmarks of the device reveal a pleasant (but already anticipated by some rumors) surprise. It seems that Meizu 15 Plus will arrive on the market with the chipset on board Exynos 8895, the same implemented on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The sceenshot at the top shows us a good score 190274 points and offers us some information on the flagship technical data sheet. To accompany the Samsung SoC home, in fact, there will be at least 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage. Also it appears that the display will have a resolution of 2560 1440 pixels x, similar to what was revealed by TENAA. The only "sore" is the confirmation that the top of the range could debut with on board Android 7.0 Nougat.
Meizu 15 Plus - "Presumed" technical sheet (TENAA)
- 153.8 x 78.25 x 7.25 mm for a weight of 178 g;
- AMOLED display from 5.95 diagonal inch with Quad HD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels);
- octa-core processor up to 2.5 GHz (the manufacturer is not specified);
- 4 / 6 GB of RAM;
- 64 / 128 GB internal storage;
- dual rear camera from 12 + 20 mega-pixel with LED ring flash;
- selfie camera from 20 mega-pixel;
- front fingerprint reader;
- battery from 3430 mAh;
- Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, through Flyme 7 proprietary interface.
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to:
Offers Channel , News Channel, Telegram Group, Facebook page, Youtube channel and Forum.