More than two years after its launch on the market, Redmire Xiaomi Note Pro 3 he is preparing to live a second youth. Ok, an update had already arrived at the beginning of 2018, but now the smartphone is receiving theupdating with the new one MIUI 9.5 Global Stable, as scheduled for the company. Good news for those in possession of the famous model, although not all that glitters is gold.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro: upgrade to the MIUI 9.5 Global Stable, but ...
In fact, this update does not renew the firmware version of Google on board, with it Redmire Xiaomi Note Pro 3 still still ad Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Not that there is anything surprising, given that it is a rather old model to date. Fortunately, however, they have been renewed security patches, now updated to those of January 2018.
The version is the V184.108.40.206.MHOMIEK, has dimensions of approx 425 MB and it does not bring relevant news regarding aesthetics and interface. If you are interested, find the files in download in the appropriate thread on the MIUI forum.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - Technical sheet
- Display IPS da 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD and 401 PPI;
- dimensions of 150 x 76 x 8.65 mm for 164 grams;
- Qualcomm hexa-core processor Snapdragon 650;
- Qualcomm GPU Adreno 510;
- 2 / 3 GB of RAM;
- 16 / 32 GB Expandable internal memory via microSD;
- Samsung S5K3P3 rear camera from 16 mega-pixels with opening f/2.0, PDAF autofocus and dual tone dual LED flash;
- front camera OmniVision OV5670 from 5 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.0;
- fingerprint reader rear;
- support dual SIM 4G;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.1, FM radio, IR port, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou;
- battery by 4000 mAh;
- operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow with interface MIUI 8.
Discuss with us about the article and about it Xiaomi in groups Telegram e Facebook Dedicated!
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: