As well as many models of the company, the Xiaomi Mi A1 is one of the most interested smartphones related to the modding. However, the latter is not a subject to be tackled too lightly. A wrong maneuver is enough to compromise the operation of the device. Consequently, we usually recommend these maneuvers only to those who are familiar with the matter. But here's this Xiaomi Mi A1 Tool comes to your aid by allowing you to trade through adb o fastboot with a very intuitive ad hoc interface.
As shown in the screenshot, the operations that can be performed are various. We can install drivers, Google Camera, MiXplorer, unlock and lock the bootloader, get root permissions with Magisk and install extra modules, flash the Stock ROM and more.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Tool for adb and fastboot operations Guide
IMPORTANT: The procedure described in this guide presents operations that, if performed incorrectly, could damage your device. It is recommended to run only by users who have gained a good experience in modding Android. The staff of GizChina.it will not be held responsible for any damage to the device.
You can find the complete guide on our forum (section Xiaomi Mi A1). We also invite you to participate in the discussion and stay tuned for any updates on the procedure.
Xiaomi Mi A1 - Technical sheet
- IPS display from 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels and density of 403 PPI;
- dimensions of 155.4 x 75.8 x 7.3 mm for 165 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 625 with Cortex-A53 architecture and 2.0 GHz clock frequency;
- Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU to 650 MHz;
- 4 GB of RAM LPDDR3;
- 64 GB Expandable internal memory via microSD up to 128 GB;
- rear fingerprint reader;
- dual camera back from 12 + 12 mega-pixel with opening f/ 2.2 - 2.6, PDAF autofocus and dual tone dual LED flash;
- front camera from 5 mega-pixels;
- support dual SIM 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.2, IR port, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS;
- battery by 3080 mAh with quick charge;
- operating system Android 8.0 Oreo.
Discuss with us about the article and about it Xiaomi in groups Telegram e Facebook Dedicated!
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to:
Offers Channel , News Channel, Telegram Group, Facebook page, Youtube channel and Forum.