Halfway through 2016 the news arrived that displeased many fans of OnePlus X. In fact, the Asian company announced that it would not be there no follow-up for the appreciated mid-range device. At that time the company came from a not particularly lucky OnePlus 2 and decided to concentrate on the high end, as happened in the following years. However, new rumors speak of a possible OnePlus X2, even if we are only in the field of rumors.
Upgrade 06 / 02: as not mentioned, the same Carl Pei denied rumors about the existence of the alleged OPX2.
Nope. ? ♂️ https://t.co/hsFBhDFZ8J
- Carl Pei (@getpeid) February 6 2018
OnePlus X2: new rumors see it with Snapdragon 835
Specifically, rumors come from the Indian portal TechPP. As indicated, the existence of a possible OnePlus X2 it would go through two hypotheses. The first, more "trivial", sees the smartphone normally fit in the mid-range range, with a price around the Indian 15 / 17.000 rupees, or around the euro 200. The launch would then be expected later OnePlus 6, in the second half of the 2018.
The second hypothesis is certainly more far-fetched but at the same time interesting. This is because, according to the source, the smartphone could present itself as a OnePlus 5 inexpensive. In fact, the implementation of the Snapdragon 835, since the company would have some stocks to dispose of. However, given the success received by OnePlus 5T, it seems quite unlikely to launch a cheaper model but with the same chipset.
The only real difference with the latter would be the "only" 16: 9 display da 5.5 inches of diagonal. However, the Optic AMOLED technology would remain in addition to 4 GB of RAM and 32 / 64 GB of internal memory. The battery would then be from 3000 mAh with Dash Charge and there would be no lack of it dual chamber rear. The front sensor, always from 16 mega-pixels, would understand it facial unblock.
OnePlus X - Technical sheet
- AMOLED display from 5 inches diagonally with a resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 2.5D curvature and pixel density of 441 PPI;
- dimensions of 140 x 69 x 6,9 millimeters, with a weight of 138 grams;
- Qualcomm quad-core processor Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AAv3 with ARMv7 Krait 400 32-bit 2.3 GHz architecture;
- 3 GB of dual-channel LPDDR3 RAM memory from 800 MHz;
- 16 GB internal memory of type XMMUM eMMC, expandable via microSD up to 128 GB;
- main camera from 13 mega-pixels with Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL sensor with f / 2.2, PDAF autofocus and LED flash;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels with OmniVision OV8858 PureCel sensor and f / 2.4;
- support dual SIM 4G LTE;
- WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou;
- battery from 2525 mAh with 5V 2A quick charge;
- operating system Android 7 Nougat.
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to:
Offers Channel , News Channel, Telegram Group, Facebook page, Youtube channel and Forum.