One of the most appreciated aspects of smartphones made in Meizu it's the technology mBack. This feature, which characterizes the front physical button on the terminals, we could soon find it also on the devices registered Nokia. We have already spoken in the last hours of one possible collaboration between the two companies, which should be realized with a special event dedicated during the month of June.
Clearly we are not yet in front of official news, but already in the past the two companies had touched, even if mainly from the Asian company. If this happens, even Nokia smartphones may offer the function mBack, so dear to the owners of Meizu and beyond. Thanks to this function the front button can benefit from various software gestures to move within the interface. Let's think, for example, at the Nokia 6, whose key also integrates a fingerprint reader digital just like Meizu devices. This sensor could be able to lock and unlock the device, act as a key back, Home and access to multitasking, with the apps in the background.
It might interest you:
Meizu could even release the Flyme 6 for Nokia 6
Meizu will share mBack technology with Nokia | rumors
- IPS display from 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels, 401 PPI density and 2.5D curved glass with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection;
- dimensions of 154 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm for 169 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 430 with Cortex-A53 architecture: 4 x 1.4 GHz + 4 x 1.1 GHz;
- Qualcomm Adreno 505 GPU;
- front fingerprint reader;
- rear camera by 16 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.0, PDAF autofocus and dual tone dual LED flash;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels with opening f// 2.0;
- Dolby Atmos support;
- support Dual SIM 4G LTE;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS;
- battery by 3000 mAh;
- operating system Android 7.0 Nougat.
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: