Few will know the name of Little Pepper, an Asian company we mentioned in the past. Today we return to talk about the official presentation of the Little Pepper V9, a device not so particular in its features but rather in its "resemblance" with it Xiaomi Mi 6. However, we are not talking about an identical smartphone in all respects. In fact, the diagonal of the display here rises to 5.5 inches with 2.5D curvature, even if contained in a shell in glass curved at the back on the sides and also available in color Blue almost equal to that of Mi 6.
However, the Little Pepper V9 has from his (so to speak) a more contained technical data, which will also fall on the price (still not announced). In place of the Qualcomm platform, here we find a SoC MediaTek MT6737C with quad-core processor. The graphic part is entrusted to an ARM Mali-T720 MP2 GPU, assisted by 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. The rest of the specifications include a dual camera (but it goes?) From 16 mega-pixels and a front sensor from 5 mega-pixels, a battery from 3000 mAh, dual SIM support and operating system YunOS 5.1.
Little Pepper is the low-cost clone of Xiaomi Mi 6 with MediaTek heart
Xiaomi Mi 6 - Technical sheet
- IPS display from 5.15 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels, 428 PPI density and 2.5D curved glass;
- dimensions of 145.17 x 70.49 x 7.45 mm for 168 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 835 with Kryo architecture: 4 x 2.45 GHz + 4 x 1.9 GHz;
- Qualcomm Adreno 540 GPU;
- 6 GB of LPDDR4-1866 dual channel RAM;
- 64 / 128 GB internal memory UFS 2.1 not expandable;
- front fingerprint reader;
- double rear camera from 12 + 12 mega-pixel 27 + 52 mm with opening f/ 1.8 - 2.6, OIS stabilization, PDAF autofocus and dual tone dual LED flash;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels;
- support Dual SIM 4G LTE (absent 20 band);
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Beidou;
- battery by 3350 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 Quick Charge;
- operating system Android 7.1.1 Nougat with proprietary MIUI 8 interface.
Xiaomi Mi 6, our photographic focus on the dual camera
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: