A few minutes from the official presentation, we return to talk about the Xiaomi Mi 6 and of a detail that will be of interest to many, namely the support to the 20 band which, unfortunately, is absent on the terminal, as indicated on the official website.
Unlike Mi Note 2, therefore, we will not have full compatibility with our networks 4G, especially for current customers wind (but not only). We remind you that in our previous article find all the details on prices and specifications of the My 6.
Xiaomi Mi 6: confirmed the absence of 20 band support
We leave you with the technical sheet of the Xiaomi Mi 6:
- IPS display from 5.15 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels, 428 PPI and 2.5D glass;
- dimensions of 145.17 x 70.49 x 7.45 mm for 168 / 182 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 835 with Kryo 280 architecture up to 2.45 GHz;
- Qualcomm Adreno 540 GPU to 653 MHz;
- 6 GB of LPDDR4X-1866 dual channel RAM;
- 64 / 128 GB of internal UFS memory;
- front fingerprint reader;
- double rear camera from 12 + 12 mega-pixel (27 + 52 mm) with opening f/ 1.8-2.6, 1 / 1.25μm pixels, OIS stabilization, PDAF autofocus and dual tone dual LE flash;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels;
- support Dual SIM 4G (no 20 band);
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou;
- battery by 3350 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 18W;
- operating system Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8 interface.
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: