The next 19 April will be held the official presentation of the Xiaomi Mi 6, which would seem to be also accompanied by the variant Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus, as happened for the previous ones I 5S e We 5S Plus.
In these hours the well-known Asian leaker Kjuma shows us a leaked photo that would reveal this increased version, which would be characterized by a display Dual Edge, a dual chamber rear with the fingerprint reader below. We also see confirmed the memory cuts, with 4 / 6 GB of RAM and 64 / 128 GB of memory, without, however, that from 256 GB available at the moment only on We MIX.
SECURITY UPDATE TRAINING:
Xiaomi Mi 6: price, specifications and launch date! | Official
Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus: a leaked photo shows the Dual Edge display and the dual rear camera
Adding the corridor entries so far leaked to the data reported by Antutu, these should be the probable technical specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 6:
- OLED display from 5.15 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels and 2.75D glass;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 835;
- GPU Adreno 540;
- 4 / 6 GB of RAM LPDDR4;
- 64 / 128 GB internal memory;
- double camera back from 12 + 8 mega-pixel with PDAF autofocus, OIS stabilization and dual tone dual LED flash;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels;
- ceramic shell (optional);
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou;
- battery with recharge Quick Charge 4.0:
- operating system Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 9 interface.
And here are the prices at which the devices should be launched:
- Xiaomi Mi 6
- 4 / 64 GB - 2199 yuan - 300 euro
- 4 / 128 GB - 2599 yuan - 355 euro
- Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus
- 4 / 64 GB - 2288 yuan - 312 euro
- 6 / 64 GB - 2688 yuan - 367 euro
- 6/128 GB - 3188 yuan - 435 euros
Xiaomi Mi 6: here is the score on GeekBench with Snapdragon 835 and 6 GB RAM!
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: