The Chinese manufacturer nubia has officially announced, as expected, the nubia Z17 mini, the new mid / high-end smartphone that will soon replace it Z11 mini and Z11 mini S.
The device has a design very similar to the nubia Z11 mini S with the bands of the beveled antennas and a body made entirely of metal.
Lo Z17 mini is characterized by a display from 5.2 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixel with support to FiT technology (Frame Interactive Technology) for the use of the typical gesture of nubia.
As already seen on the nubia M2, nubia Z17 mini presents a double back photographic module from 13 mega-pixels with RGB sensor it's a monochromatic sensor with dual Flash LED e autofocus PDAF with focusing in 0.1 seconds.
The front camera, on the other hand, is characterized by a sensor 16 mega-pixels with aperture f / 2.0, wide angle to 80 ° e 5 lens system.
The new shutter technology NeoVision 6.5 integrates some exclusive features such as support for bokeh in real time, 3D registration functionality to 360 ° or the classic defocus in post-production.
Under the bonnet we find two different hardware configurations:
- High-End variant: octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 with 6 GB of RAM, Adreno GPU 510 e 64 GB of internal memory expandable via micro SD up to 200 GB;
- Standard variant: octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 with 4 GB of RAM, Adreno GPU 510 e 64 GB of internal memory expandable via micro SD up to 200 GB.
Great attention also to the connectivity sector with support forNFC e Skyblue technologies e TrueSignal.
The battery is a unit from 2950 mAh with fast charging technology and new energy management algorithm NeoPower 2.5 which should guarantee reduced consumption of the 10% and an efficiency in the management of the CPU/Better GPU of 40%.
The complete technical data sheet of the device is as follows:
- 5.2 diagonal display with Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080 pixel;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 / 653 octa-core processor clocked to 1.95 GHz:
- 4 / 6 GB of RAM;
- 64 expandable via micro SD up to 128 GB;
- dual rear camera from 13 mega-pixel with RGB sensor and monochrome sensor, dual LED flash, PDAF autofocus from 0.1 seconds and dual LED Flash;
- front camera from 16 mega-pixel with f / 2.0 aperture, 5 lens system
- 2950 mAh battery with NeoCharge rapid charge technology and NeoPower 2.5 energy saving;
- Dual SIM support.
Il nubia Z17 mini will be available in China starting from 13th April in the colors Gold, Black Gold, Blue e Red Level at the price of 1999 yuan, about 270 euro at the current exchange rate in the variant from 6/64 GB e Snapdragon 653 while the version from 4/64 GB with Snapdragon 652 will be marketed at the price of 1699 yuan, about 230 € at the current exchange rate.
The terminal will also arrive in Europe with price and date of marketing not yet confirmed and announced.
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: