Honor will officially present theHonor 8 Pro il 5th April in Europe and 10th April in Italy.
Today the company has formalized the device in Russia revealing its technical specifications and definitive design.
The terminal will not present any difference with its Chinese "twin", that is theHonor V9 which has already been on the market for some months.
The new high-end phablet of the company will be able to count on the following technical specifications:
- Display by 5.7 diagonal inch with XHDX XHD XHD pixel resolution 2560;
- 6 GB of RAM;
- HiSilicon Kirin 960 octa-core processor;
- battery from 4000 mAh;
- dual rear camera from 12 mega-pixel;
- 8 megapixel front camera;
- 64 GB internal memory;
- customized 7.0 Nougat Android operating system with proprietary EMUI 5.1 interface.
Although the device is already present in the catalog of the official Russian shop, no details have emerged at the moment regarding the sale price that will probably be unveiled in the next few days simultaneously with the European and Italian launch to which we will take part with our staff.
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: