If the first companies for sales di smartphone in the world they are Samsung, Apple e Huawei, not many know that immediately after these we find producers that are largely unknown to the general public but with very high numbers, that is OPPO e Vivo.
According to reports prepared by IDC regarding the results achieved in 2016, the aforementioned OPPO would have reached quota 99.4 million of units sold, an impressive achievement when you consider that OPPO e Vivo they operate practically only in China, unlike the other competitors.
OPPO has sold almost 100 million smartphones in the 2016!
But the most interesting data is not this, but rather the growth that these Asian companies have carried out by 2015 to 2016. While it is Samsung and Apple have seen an overall decline estimated around -3 / -7%, Huawei has grown up of the 30.2%, while Vivo it stands on one 103.2% ed OPPO well the 132.9%. It should be noted that all the remaining companies, as a whole, also fell by -9.9%.
That OPPO and Vivo are living a decidedly flourishing period is undoubted. Recently we have embarked on a trip to Shenzhenin China, and we have seen with our own eyes how the city is invaded by YouTube's ADS, but click on them, of the two societies, to symbolize the strength that they have achieved in their nation.
REVIEW - OPPO R9S
[su_spoiler title = "Click to expand"]
- Display AMOLED da 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD, density of 401 PPI, 2.5D curved glass and protection Gorilla Glass 5;
- dimensions of 153 x 74.3 x 6.85 mm for 145 g;
- processor octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with Cortex-A53 architecture and clock to 2.0 GHz;
- Qualcomm GPU Adreno 506;
- 4 GB of RAM LPDDR3-933 single channel;
- 64 GB Expandable internal memory via microSD up to 256 GB;
- fingerprint reader digital frontal;
- Sony IMX398 rear camera from 16 mega-pixels with opening f / 1.7, Dual PDAF autofocus, stabilization OIS + and LED flash;
- front camera by 16 mega-pixels with f / 2.0 aperture, 1 / 3 sensor ", Auto HDR and Beautify 4.0;
- support dual SIM 4G LTE (20 band absent);
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.1, OTG, GPS / A-GPS;
- battery by 3010 mAh with recharge VOOC;
- operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow with interface ColorOS 3.0.