We return to talk about the Xiaomi Mi 6 and this time it is KJuma, known as an Asian leaker, to reveal the alleged technical, adding the existence of a further major variant, or lo Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus.
According to what was stated, it would be denial the possibility of the existence of a lower variant with MediaTek Helio X30, since both versions should be based on Qualcomm SoC Snapdragon 835.
Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus: 5.2 / 5.7 Inch Dual Edge, 835 Snap and 8 GB RAM
Here are the technical unveiled by KJuma:
- Display from 5.2 / 5.7 inches with technology Touch 3D
- body in ceramic
- Snapdragon 835
- double rear camera from 22 / 16 mega-pixels
- front camera by 16 mega-pixels
- fingerprint reader digital with ad technology ultrasound
- battery with recharge 12V 2A
Both terminals should be launched in the market 3 variants different with the following prices:
- Xiaomi Mi 6
- 4 / 64 GB and down-clocked 835 Snap - 1999 yuan - 271 €
- 6 / 128 GB - 2299 yuan - 312 €
- 6 / 256 GB and display Dual Edge - 2999 yuan - 407 €
- Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus
- 6 / 64 GB - 2299 yuan - 312 €
- 6 / 128 GB - 2499 yuan - 339 €
- 8 / 256 GB and display Dual Edge - 3299 yuan - 448 €
As usual, we invite you to take it all with pliers. Though KJuma turned out to be a fairly reliable leaker, we await more detailed and unofficial information about it.
And what do you think? That Xiaomi is actually willing to partially follow the path taken by Samsung presenting this phantom Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus?