After the edge-less display of the Xiaomi Mi MIX, the Chinese company could churn out a short one new smartphone with curved display, but this time in style L.
Of course it could be a fake (although well done), so we invite you to take it all with pliers.
Xiaomi: a picture with a curved display in LG G Flex style appears
In the meantime, to find out any news about it, we remind you of ours Full review the Xiaomi Mi MIX:
Click to expand
- LCD Display edge-less da 6.4 inches diagonal diagonal with resolution Full HD 2040 x 1080 pixels and 361 PPI;
- dimensions of 158.8 x 81.9 x 7.9 mm for a weight of 209 g;
- Qualcomm quad-core processor Snapdragon 821 with Kryo architecture to 64 bit: 2 x 2.35 GHz + 2 x 2.0 GHz;
- Qualcomm GPU Adreno 530;
- 4 / 6 GB of LPDDR4 dual channel RAM;
- 128 / 256 GB internal memory UFS 2.0;
- fingerprint reader front;
- rear camera by 16 mega-pixels with f / 2.0 aperture, EIS, PDAF autofocus and dual tone dual LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels with f / 2.0 aperture;
- dedicated audio chip;
- support dual SIM 4G with VoLTE;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n /ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou;
- battery by 4400 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0;
- operating system Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with interface MIUI 8.