These days the CTIA Super Mobility, an event held from 7 to 9 September in Las Vegas. Among the various companies present we also find Ulefone, which has plans to present a new smartphone for the occasion.
We do not have much news yet, but we already know that it is a device with a display from 5.5 inches of diagonal with shell in metal.
Ulefone will present a new device at the CTIA in Las Vegas
We recall that recently the company introduced theUlefone Metal, a similar device, seen the assembly in metal, but more compact, since in this case it is a 5 inches. Below we remind you of the relative technical:
[su_spoiler title = "Click to expand"]
- IPS display from 5 inches diagonal with resolution HD 1280 x 720 pixels, PPI 294 and curved glass 2.5D with protection Gorilla Glass 3;
- dimensions of 143 x 71 x 9.35 mm for a weight of 155 grams;
- processor octa-core MediaTek Mt6753 with 64 architecture ARMv8-A bit and clock frequency from 1.3 GHz;
- ARM GPU Mali-T720 MP3 from 450 MHz;
- 3 GB of LPDDR3 single channel RAM from 800 MHz;
- 16 GB Expandable internal memory via micro SD;
- fingerprint reader rear;
- Sony IMX149 rear camera from Interpolated mega-pixel 13s with f / 2.0 focal aperture and LED flash;
- front camera from 5 mega-pixels;
- support Dual SIM 4G LTE Cat.4;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS;
- battery by 3050 mAh;
- operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
We remind you that following us is very simple: through the official page , through our news channel Telegram , our group Telegram or by subscribing to our magazine of Play Newsstand. Here you will find the various news we reported on the blog. It is also possible to comment, share and create ideas for discussion on the subject.