The Chinese manufacturer Meizu officially kicked off the pre-orders of the Meizu MX6 on the official Italian store Meizumart.it.
The device is available for purchase in the variant Grey da 32 GB at the price of 369 € with shipments scheduled for the end of September.
However, the company has provided a discount code "PRE-ORDER”Of the value of 20 € valid only for terminal pre-orders.
The selling price, therefore, of the device will turn out to be of 349 € with free express shipping from Italy and Italian guarantee of 24 months.
We leave you with the Full review and the technical sheet of Meizu MX6 as well as with the comparison with the Ments Apollo Lite:
Click to expand
- LCD display from 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels, PPI 401 and curved glass 2.5D;
- dimensions of 153.6 x 75.2 x 7.25 mm with a weight of 155 grams;
- processor deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 with 64 architecture bit ARMv8-A: 2 x Cortex-A72 from 2.3 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 from 2.0 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.4 GHz;
- ARM GPU Mali-T880 MP4 from 700 MHz;
- 4 GB di RAM LPDDR3 dual channel from 933 MHz;
- 32 GB di internal memory;
- Sony IMX386 rear camera from 12 mega-pixels with f / 2.0 focal aperture, autofocus PDAF and LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels with f / 2.0 focal aperture;
- key mBack front with fingerprint reader;
- support Dual SIM stand-by LTE 4G Cat.6 (missing the 20 band) with Volta;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS;
- battery by 3060 mAh with mCharge 3.0 fast charge;
- operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow with proprietary interface Flyme OS.
We remind you that following us is very simple: through the official page , through our news channel Telegram , our group Telegram or by subscribing to our magazine of Play Newsstand. Here you will find the various news we reported on the blog. It is also possible to comment, share and create ideas for discussion on the subject.