During the last 2015 theUlefone Paris, terminal intended for the band mid-range of the market.
Arrived with Android Lollipop 5.1, it would seem that theupdating ad Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Ulefone Paris: Android 6.0 Marshmallow Beta arrives
The update in question will bring on board theUlefone Paris all the new features introduced in the new Android release. However, there is no one changelog.
If you are interested in trying the update, a this link find the ROM version Beta in download, in addition to the specific guide.
We leave you with the Full review and the technical data sheetUlefone Paris:
Click to expand
- Display IPS 2.5D da 5 inches diagonal with resolution HD 1280 x 720 pixels, with a pixel density of PPI 294 and Gorilla Glass 3;
- body in aluminum / magnesium alloy;
- dimensions of 144.5 x 71.7 x 8 mm, for a weight of 134 grams;
- CPU octa-core to 64 bit MediaTek MT6753 with ARM Cortex-A53 architecture from 1.3 GHz;
- GPU Mali-T720 MP3 from 700 MHz;
- 2 GB of RAM LPDDR3 single channel from 800 MHz;
- 16 GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 64 GB;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels Omnivision OV13850 PureCel with f / 1.8 aperture and LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels Omnivision OV5648 CMOS with f / 2.0 aperture;
- support Dual SIM dual standby 4G LTE Cat.4;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, Hotspot;
- Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS;
- battery by 2250 mAh removable;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1 with u Launcher interface.
We remind you that following is very simple: on Telegram through the new group of "GizChina Italia & GizBlog Official Group" or on Facebook just subscribe to the group "GizChina Italia & GizBlog Official Group".
Here you will find the various news reported by us on the blog, with the ability to comment, share and create ideas for discussion on the topic.