If you are a possessor of a Two OnePlus, you will be glad to know that the device will be updated to Android N, the next release of the green robot with an unknown name. To give the news was the company itself through Helen, responsible for the software division and then for Oxygen OS, through the official forum.
In the thread in question, a user with nickname Jerome Alex asked: “Will OPT receive more android n system updates in d future or will it be forgotten wen op3, 4… .etc is released.”; the answer of Helen was concise and direct: "OP2 will get the N update."
So, the owners of Two OnePlus, can rest assured, since the update is certain, after that to Android Marshmallow. It seems that OnePlus of the various problems related to their firmware, especially when it came out OnePlus One, has treasured and it is hoped that this new trend will not be abandoned. Keep following us as always to learn more in the future.
We present the complete technical data sheet of the terminal:
- IPS display from 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080, Corning Gorilla Glass and 401 PPI protection;
- dimensions of 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.9 mm with a weight of 175 grams;
- processor octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 with architecture 64 bitARMv8-A: 4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.56 + 4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.82 GHz;
- Qualcomm GPU Adreno 430 from 650 MHz;
- 3 / 4 GB di RAM LPDDR4 dual channel from 1600 MHz;
- 16 / 64 GB di internal memory not expandable;
- fingerprint reader front;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with OmniVision OV13860 sensor, f / 2.0 aperture, OIS, laser autofocus and dual LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels with OmniVision OV5648 sensor and opening / 2.4;
- dedicated audio chip Qualcomm WCD9330;
- support Dual SIM stand-by 4G LTE;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, DLNA, Hotspot, Wi-Fi DirecT;
- Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS;
- battery by 3300 mAh;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1 with proprietary interface Oxygen OS.