It is from poco concluded the official presentation of the long-awaited OnePlus 3, the new flagship of the Asian company led by Pete Lau.
Let's find out then the technical, date e selling price!
OnePlus 3: here is the technical sheet
Aesthetically speaking the OnePlus 3 is characterized by one body in anodized aluminum with dimensions of 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.35 mm for a weight of 158 grams.
The main camera is located on the back Sony IMX286 da 16 mega-pixels with focal opening f / 2.0, OIS + EIS, autofocus PDAF and possibility to record videos in 4K to 30 fps or in Slow-Motion a 120 fps. The front camera, on the other hand, is one Sony IMX179 da 8 mega-pixels with focal opening f / 2.0.
The front is then present fingerprint reader, in addition to the Optic AMOLED display from 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels, PPI 401 and curved glass 2.5D with protection Gorilla Glass 4.
Moving to the perimeter frame, on the right side we find the Power button and the volume rocker, while on the left there is the dual SIM slot and the Switch button for profile management. On the lower side we find the entrance USB Type-C 2.0.
Moving to the hardware compartment, on board the OnePlus 3 there is a SoC Snapdragon 820, including a CPU quad-core da 2.2 GHz and a GPU Adreno 530.
To this we find side by side 6 GB of RAM LPDDR4 e 64 GB internal memory UFS 2.0.
The connectivity department includes support dual SIM 4G LTE Cat.6 with the presence of the 20 band, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou.
The integrated battery is a non-removable unit from 3000 mAh with quick charge Dash Charge 5V 4A.
Finally, the operating system that manages everything is Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with proprietary interface OXYGEN.
Il OnePlus 3 It will be available for sale starting from now at a price of 399 €. In order to purchase it, it will be necessary to complete the quest inside the app The Loop VR, insert your email and receive a special link from which to proceed.
Here is the complete data sheet of the OnePlus 3:
- Optic display AMOLED da 5.5 inches with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels and curved glass 2.5D, PPI 401 and protection Gorilla Glass 4;
- dimensions of 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.35 mm for a weight of 158 grams;
- Qualcomm quad-core processor Snapdragon 820 with 64-bit Kryo architecture and clock frequency from 2.2 GHz;
- Qualcomm GPU Adreno 530;
- 6 GB di RAM LPDDR4 dual channel from 1866 MHz;
- 64 GB internal memory UFS 2.0;
- fingerprint reader front;
- Sony IMX298 rear camera from 16 mega-pixels with focal aperture f / 2.0, 1.12μm pixels, OIS + EIS, PDAF autofocus, 4K video and Slow-Mo 120 fps;
- Sony IMX179 front camera from 8 mega-pixels with f / 2.0 focal aperture;
- support dual SIM 4G LTE Cat.6 with the presence of the 20 band;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac dual-band, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C 2.0;
- battery by 3000 mAh not removable with quick charging 5V 4A;
- operating system Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with proprietary interface OxygenOS 3.1.1.
We remind you that following is very simple: on Telegram through the new group of "GizChina Italia & GizBlog Official Group" or on Facebook just subscribe to the group "GizChina Italia & GizBlog Official Group".
Here you will find the various news reported by us on the blog, with the ability to comment, share and create ideas for discussion on the topic.