Following the presentation of the new ZUK Z2, a multitude of detailed information, photos and anything else are arriving on the terminal in question.
In fact, after witnessing a first The hands-on method photographic and to the first ones test Antutu, here come the first ones photographic samples taken with the company's new flagship, which we remember to be equipped with a sensor ISOCELL da 13 mega-pixels with focal opening f / 2.2.
To get started, here's a first screenshot of theinterface of the Camera app here (clearly in Chinese).
ZUK Z2 with ISOCELL sensor from 13 mega-pixel
Here, however, some photographs, which show a good qualitative goodness, if we consider, moreover, that we are not talking about compressed files and not to original size.
Lo ZUK Z2 will be released on the Asian market starting from next 7nd June, at a price of 1799 yuan, or approximately 245 € at the current exchange rate.
We leave you with the complete technical sheet of the ZUK Z2:
- IPS display from 5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels, PPI 441, curvature 2.5D;
- processor quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM 8996 with architecture Kryo 64-bit with a maximum clock rate of 2.3 GHz;
- Qualcomm GPU Adreno 530;
- 4 GB of RAM LPDDR4 dual channel from 1866 MHz;
- 64 GB internal memory;
- rear camera with ISOCELL sensor from 13 mega-pixels with f / 2.2 focal aperture and LED flash;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels;
- fingerprint reader front;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.2, input USB Type-C;
- battery by 3500 mAh not removable with quick charging;
- operating system Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.