As we now know, the Asian company Xiaomi is about to launch a new device on the market, or Xiaomi Mi Max.
Among the specifications that have been revealed so far, unofficially and not, it is clear that the terminal will be part of the phablet category, given the generous display by 6.44 inches diagonal, a dimension certainly not for everyone, although always very welcome especially on the Asian market.
In this regard, some recent rumors leaked on Weibo would even speak of a new service that Xiaomi would have planned to launch together with the smartphone, or sending jeans with special pockets that allow convenient transportation of the Xiaomi Mi Max.
What to say, certainly a very bizarre and particular idea, but that could be useful for those interested in buying the device, but is worried about the portability of the same.
Here is the possible technical sheet of the Xiaomi Mi Max:
- IPS display from 6.44 inches with resolution Full HD 1920 × 1080 pixels;
- processor hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 with 64 bit Cortex A72 architecture and clock frequency of 1.8 GHz;
- Qualcomm GPU Adreno 510;
- 2 / 3 GB of RAM;
- 16 / 32 GB internal memory;
- rear camera by 16 megapixel with autofocus, LED flash, HDR mode, touch focus, and face detection recording videos in 4K;
- secondary camera from 5 megapixel with video capture in Full HD;
- operating system Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.