The press conference held by Huawei during which the new top of the range of the first Chinese smartphone company was presented, we are talking about the Huawei P9, was also presented the new and revised generation of bluetooth headset, the Huawei TalkBand B3.
This interesting smartband is now possible to book it in China from now, 5st May, until 10st May, while shipments will be made starting from11st May.
Compared to the previous generation, this new smart bracelet that on occasion becomes a bluetooth headset takes the best out of it and improves it:
- Un Renewed design It equipped with a 3D curved Corning Gorilla Glass display and a metallic body with certificazione waterproofing IP57;
- un more precise hardware in measurements thanks to the integration of multiple sensors low consumption from barometer al gravity sensor passing through the capacitive sensor and sleep monitoring with the possibility of configuring the alarm clock;
- un audio segment greatly improved with an audio 25% more powerful and equipped with a filter anti-noise e windproof improved80%;
- also improved the battery life that now comes to 91 mAh which, according to the company, would guarantee well 6 days of standby.
Furthermore, the Huawei TalkBand B3 it has been realized in three different models that are subdivided into Classic, Elite e Active in various colors: beige e brown, titanium gray, Bianca e black.
La Huawei TalkBand B3 will be sold in China at the following prices:
- Active: template sports in color Bianca o black and strap in plastic a 999 Yuan, about 134 euros at the current exchange rate;
- Classic: template business in color beige o brown and strap in skin with finishes in color gold a 1199 Yuan, about 160 € at the current exchange rate;
- Elite: template in color Grey titanium and strap completely in steel a 1499 Yuan, about 200 euros at the current exchange rate.
We will continue to keep you updated. For more news, keep following us on GizChina.it and through our channels Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, G+ e Youtube.
Also sign up for our official page on Facebook to receive news, comment or post and interact with the staff of GizChina.it.