Lately the rumors about the next have faded significantly Universal Z11, the long-awaited top of the successor range of Universal Z9. Today, however, two new images depicting the device in question have appeared online.
Unfortunately, the photos do not include in a detailed way the design that could characterize the new top of the range, however already partially emerged from previous leaks. We must not forget, however, that according to rumors Universal Z11 it should be equipped with a screen dual edge.
Nubia Z11 will really be equipped with dual edge display?
From the images, as anticipated, the final design of the new top of the range is not very clear Nubiabut if we look carefully at the image on the right we will notice a slight curvature of the screen on the lower side. So it will really be the much-vaunted screen dual edge or simply one with curl 2.5D? Unfortunately at the moment we can not yet know.
Here are the ones that should be the technical specifications of the Universal Z11:
- Type display dual edge da 5.2 inches diagonal with resolution 2K 2560 x 1440;
- processor quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 with ARMv8-A architecture a 64 bit (2 x Kryo from 2.2 GHz + 2 x Kryo from 1.6 GHz);
- GPU Adreno 530 from 650 / 736 MHz;
- 4 GB of LPDDR4 RAM dual channel from 1886 MHz;
- 128 GB of internal memory;
- double rear camera from 20.7 mega-pixels e 13 mega-pixels and double LED flash;
- front camera from 13 mega-pixels;
- operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
There is therefore nothing left to do but wait for the official event of the company set for the next 19 April.