After having witnessed the announcement of the new in recent days Meizu M3 Notes, here is that the company officially announces the date of presentation of the much anticipated Meizu PRO 6.
In fact, in the past few hours a official teaser, which shows the official invitation to the special event, which will be held in Beijing next 13th April starting from 13:00 GMT + 8 (hours 07: Italian 00). The staff of GizChina.it will take part in the eventso we advise you to stay tuned to be updated in real time on all the specifications and details related to the terminal.
In addition, one has made an appearance new image unofficial that would show the design of the Meizu PRO 6, paired with the photo leaked a few hours ago.
As you can see, below we find an entrance USB Type-C, along with the speaker, the main microphone, the minijack input and two visible screws.
Beyond that, we see confirmed what has been seen previously with regard to the photographic sector, with a circular form including autofocus laser e LED flash.
We leave you with the alleged specifications of the Meizu PRO 6:
- Display from 5.2 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels and technology Force Touch;
- processor deca-core Mediatek MT6797T Helio X25 with 64 bit architecture and clock frequency from 2.5 GHz;
- ARM GPU Mali-T880 MP4;
- 3 / 4 GB of RAM;
- 32 / 64 / 128 GB internal memory;
- fingerprint reader front with mBack button;
- rear camera by 20 mega-pixels with recording 4K video, laser autofocus and dual tone dual LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels;
- battery by 3000 mAh with fast charging technology mCharge;
- operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow.