These are days of fire for Meizu, including official presentations, teasers and rumors regarding the next devices of the Asian manufacturer.
Among these, one of the most anticipated can only be the next Meizu PRO 6, or what is going to be the new top of the range for this 2016.
In recent weeks we have talked about the alleged technical specifications, leaked into one table which included all the features related to all 2016 products.
However, a very interesting aspect is certainly also theaesthetic appearance, which has always been a fundamental factor in the evaluation of a device.
After seeing the PRO 6 immortalized in some photos yesterday, today we offer you others 2 new photos, always taken from the "set" of yesterday, but this time more focused only on the aforementioned terminal.
On the front we can see that no substantial changes have been made, with the presence of the much loved one front mBack button, which also integrates the fingerprint reader.
Another visible detail is the photographic sector, with a new one circular form which includes theautofocus laser and LED flash.
We remind you of the specifications of the Meizu PRO 6:
- Display from 5.2 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels and technology Force Touch;
- processor deca-core Mediatek MT6797T Helio X25 with 64 bit architecture and clock frequency from 2.5 GHz;
- ARM GPU Mali-T880 MP4;
- 3 / 4 GB of RAM;
- 32 / 64 / 128 GB internal memory;
- fingerprint reader;
- rear camera by 20 mega-pixels with recording 4K video;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels;
- battery by 3000 mAh with fast charging technology mCharge;
- operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow.