A few months before the arrival of the previous Meizu PRO 5, the Chinese manufacturer Meizu officially announced the Meizu PRO 6, the new flagship of the company.
Meizu PRO 6: here is the technical sheet
Here is the complete technical sheet of the Meizu PRO 6:
- Super AMOLED display from 5.2 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels, technology 3D Press, curvature 2.5D e PPI 423;
- dimensions of 147.7 x 70.8 x 7.25 mm with a weight of 160 grams;
- processor deca-core MediaTek MT6797 Helio X25 with 64 architecture bit ARMv8-A: 2 x Cortex-A72 from 2.5 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 from 2.0 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.4 GHz;
- ARM GPU Mali-T880 MP4;
- 4 GB di RAM LPDDR3;
- 32/64 GB di internal memory eMMC 5.1;
- Sony IMX230 rear camera from 21 mega-pixels with f / 2.2 focal aperture, autofocus laser and circular LED flash;
- front camera OmniVision OVS5695 from 5 mega-pixels with f / 2.0 focal aperture;
- key mBack front with fingerprint reader;
- input USB Type-C 3.1 with OTG;
- dedicated audio chip Cirrus Logic;
- support Dual SIM stand-by LTE 4G Cat.6 (no 20 band) and support Volta;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band;
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS;
- battery by 2560 mAh with mCharge 3.0 fast charge;
- operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow with proprietary interface Flyme 5.5 OS.
The Meizu PRO 6 will be on sale from the next 23 April on the Asian market at a price of approximately 2499 yuan 340 €, for the 32 GB variant, while for the 64 GB variant 2799 yuan will be needed, approximately 380 €.
There is no news yet regarding the international market.
We refer you to ours live blog for all the details directly from the official presentation to which we have just witnessed.