In these last hours, the company Meizu officially announced thestart of sales in India for the day May 11, of its mid-range M3 Notes.
The Chinese manufacturer, as we all know, usually launches its new devices on the Asian market first and then moves on to the Indian one once a certain level of sales has been reached.
The band mid-range of smartphones is increasingly taking on value with the passage of time and with this M3 Notes it is clear how the intent of Meizu be that of establish itself strongly in this market segment, also thanks to the experience gained with the previous models of the M Note series.
The technical characteristics of this device, which we will list shortly, make the device one of the best terminals in its price range.
Below are the complete features and our video review of Meizu M3 Notes:
- Display from 5.5 inches with resolution Full HD, contrast ratio of 1000: 1 e 403 PPI;
- true octa-core processor MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10;
- ARM GPU Mali-T860 MP2 from 700 MHz;
- 2 / 3 GB di RAM LPDDR3 single channel from 933 MHz;
- 16 / 32 GB di internal memory, expandable through micro SD to 128 GB;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with sensor Omnivision OV13853, with focal opening f / 2.2 and autofocus PDAF;
- front camera from 5 mega-pixels with focal opening f / 2.0;
- support dual SIM stand-by type with support to 4G LTE and Times;
- battery by 4100mAh;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1 with proprietary interface Flyme 18.104.22.168 A
As you can see the data sheet of the smartphone is very respectable and has proven to be competitive in its field.