After presenting the Meizu M3 Notes and the new top of the range Meizu PRO 6, the Chinese manufacturer Meizu will officially present the 25th April il Meizu M3 "Mini", The new proposal for the low-end.
The company has begun to distribute official invitations for the event that allow in a gameboy and in a particular watch.
Meizu may want to mark a step forward for its low-cost device as regards the materials "cutting with the past" and also proposing for this M3 Mini un metal body.
Meizu M3: octa-core processor Mediatek Helio P10?
According to the latest rumors, in fact, the Meizu M3 will be characterized by the following technical data sheet:
- Display 5 diagonal inches with HD resolution 1280 x 720 pixels;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 16 GB of internal memory expandable via micro SD;
- octa-core processor Mediatek Helio P10;
- rear camera from 13 mega-pixe;
- 5 megapixel front camera;
- 2800 mAh battery with quick charge;
- fingerprint reader;
- Android 5.1 Lollipop custom operating system with proprietary Flyme 5.1 interface.
Il Meizu M3 could be proposed in the market at a price of 599 yuan, about 81 € at the current exchange rate.
We just have to wait for the 25th April to officially discover if the last component of the new line-up of Meizu will be able to confirm itself as a new best-buy in its price range.