A few minutes ago official conference held by the Chinese company ZTE the new was presented ZTE V7 Max, a very interesting device thanks to his completely metal design, curl 2.5D e ID for fingerprints placed laterally on the body.
Even the launch price, which places it in the mid-range, is very competitive, we are talking about 1799 yuan which correspond to approx 145 Euros at the current exchange rate.
ZTE V7 Max: the company focuses on a modern design
Surely the turning point brought by this V7 Max it is the design, very elegant and refined, with the fingerprint ID positioned on the side, which therefore deviates from everything seen so far on previous models. The quality of the screen is also improved, we are in fact talking about a panel AMOLED from 5.5 inches with resolution Full HD e curl 2.5D.
Below we present the complete technical data sheet of the new one ZTE V7 Max:
- Display AMOLED from 5.5 inches with FullHD resolution;
- processor octa-core MediaTek;
- rear camera by 16 mega-pixels;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels;
- MicroSD support to expand the internal memory up to 128GB;
- ID for tracking side fingerprints;
- battery by 3000 mAh;
- support 4G and technology Volta.
ZTE V7 Max it will be marketed in two versions, which will have a cost of 245 Euros for the standard version e 272 Euros for the "High edition". The device will be marketed from the end of May.