Among the various devices presented at Mobile World Congress 2016 of Barcelona, one of the most interesting was the Zopo Speed 8, the first smartphone to have on board the new SoC MediaTek Helio X20 of type deca-core.
Waiting for it to officially arrive on the market during the month of April, the company has launched a promotion with which it can win the terminal with only 1 €.
To enter the competition simply go to the FaceBook pages of TomTop and / or CooliCool, put a like and share the posts in question, as well as tag 2 friends in the comments. Alternatively, you can put likes on the FaceBook page of Efox Shop, to share this link on your profile and subscribe to this group, or follow the instructions indicated on the Zopo Mobile site.
We point out that the promo will expire the next 21 March.
We remind you that we have already had a first contact with the device during the MWC. Here is the technical sheet of the Zopo Speed 8:
- IPS display from 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels e PPI 401;
- dimensions of 152.5 x 76.35 x 9.8 mm with a weight of 136 grams;
- processor deca-core MediaTek MT6797 Helio X20 with 64 architecture bit ARMv8-A: 2 x Cortex-A72 from 2.5 GHz, 4 x Cortex-A53 from 2 GHz and 4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.4 GHz;
- ARM GPU Mali-T880 MP4 from 700 MHz;
- 4 GB di RAM LPDDR3 dual channel from 933 MHz;
- 32 GB di internal memory not expandable;
- rear camera by 21 mega-pixels with Sony IMX230 sensor, f / 2.2 aperture, autofocus PDAF and double LED flash dual tone;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels with OmniVision OV8856 sensor and f / 2.0 aperture;
- fingerprint reader rear;
- input USB Type-C;
- support dual SIM 4G LTE Cat.4 (present the 20 band);
- Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, Hotspot;
- Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS;
- battery by 3600 mAh with Quick Charge MediaTek Pump Express Plus;
- operating system Android 6.0 MarshMallow.