After i recent leak regarding some new incoming terminals, Xiaomi announces the launch of one on the market new version the Xiaomi Redmire 3.
The news are different, starting from the implementation of a fingerprint reader on the back shell, thus aligning itself with the ever-growing range of mid-range smartphones with this feature on board.
Continuing, we can also notice other changes made to the hardware equipment, with an upgrade of the memories supplied to 3 GB di RAM e 32 GB di internal memory (always expandable via micro SD). The rest of the data sheet remains unchanged, with display from 5 HD inches, SoC Snapdragon 616 and a battery from 4100 mAh.
The marketing will take place in these next days in China at a price of 899 yuan, or approximately 123 € at the current exchange rate, and it will be available in the colors Gold, Fashion Dark Gray, White e Classic Gold.
With this move Xiaomi confirms the trend implemented by the company, that is to introduce numerous terminals so as to cover as much as possible the various market segments.
And what do you think? Are you in favor of or against this new Xiaomi policy?
We leave you with the technical sheet of this new version of the Xiaomi Redmire 3:
- LCD display from 5 inches diagonal with resolution HD 1280 x 720 pixels and pixel density of PPI 294;
- body in magnesium alloy with diamond cut;
- dimensions of 139.3 × 69.6 × 8.5 mm, for a weight of 144 grams;
- processor octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 8939v2 with ARMv8 architecture a 64 bit (4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.5 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.2 GHz);
- Qualcomm GPU Adreno 405;
- 3 GB of RAM LPDDR3 single channel from 800 MHz;
- 32 GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 128 GB;
- fingerprint reader rear;
- rear camera by 13 megapixel with f / 2.0 focal aperture, PDAF autofocus and LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels with f / 2.2 focal aperture;
- support dual SIM 4G LTE Cat.4 (the 800 MHz band is missing);
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n;
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS;
- proximity sensor, brightness, accelerometer, compass;
- battery by 4100 mAh with quick charge Quick Charge 2.0 5V 2A;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1.1 with proprietary interface MIUI 7.