As you probably remember, in mid-February, the Chinese smartphone maker UMi has made known the technical specifications of his new one UMi Touch.
UMi Touch, smartphone born from "Apollo project", is characterized by a rather elegant design thanks to the body completely made of metal that very closely resembles the Meizu MX5 andiPhone 6.
UMi Touch first images with Android 6.0 Marshmallow!
In the last period we have seen how most of the producers are moving to update their devices to the latest release of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
UMi, with his touch, does not want to be outdone, so we want to offer you some images that portray the user interface of this smartphone equipped with ROM personalized from UMi in a rather light way, based precisely on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
It is also visible in the images a really wide linguistic support, in fact they are well 54 le languages in the settings menu.
UMimoreover, in some press releases, he was obliged to specify the advantages of the fingerprint reader for the safe unlocking of the device on the front side that guarantees greater comfort in one-hand use compared to other smartphones in which it is implemented in the rear body.
We remind you the list of complete technical specifications of the terminal:
- Display from 5.5 inches with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels and a pixel density of 401 PPI;
- body unibody in metal;
- size of 154.5 x 76 x 8.8 millimeters for a weight of 190 grams;
- processor true o with 64-bit ARMv8-A Cortex-A53 architecture and 1.3 GHz clock frequency;
- ARM GPU Mali-T720 MP3 from 700 MHz;
- 3 GB of RAM LPDDR3;
- 16 GB of internal memory, expandable through microSD;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with sensor Sony IMX328 with double LED flash dual tone;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels;
- fingerprint reader front;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi b / g / n Dual Band;
- Bluetooth 4.1, FM Radio, OTG, GPS, A-GPS;
- battery by 4000 mAh;
- operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
What do you think of this new smartphone produced by UMi? Please let us know in your comments and continue to follow us on our channels Facebook, YouTube e Twitter.