The rollout of India started from India Android Marshmallow 6.0 to Lenovo K3 Note.
Unlike what was announced last November, when the Chinese company had officially scheduled the release of the latest version of Android for the month of September 2016, in the last hours the users of India have been able to deliver the notification of availability of the update on their device.
Some positive news was leaked in January, when Anuj Sharma, Product Manager of Lenovo for India, had shown an image of his Lenovo K3 Note with the Marshmallow logo in evidence.
It is likely that some devices purchased by Italian users were destined to other countries including India, and that in the next hours may be available, on your Lenovo K3 Note, the update via OTA of the system.
This is a very full update, as it weighs well 1,65 GB, but for now Lenovo did not disclose the detailed changelog. In addition to the many new features introduced by Android 6.0 Marshmallow, among which Pickups and the new permit management system, we do not know if the Chinese manufacturer has added any other exclusive features.
Below, we remind you of the complete specifications of Lenovo K3 Note:
- IPS display from 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080, Dragontrail protection e PPI 401;
- dimensions of 152.6 x 76.2 x 8 mm for a weight of 150 grams;
- processor true octa-core MediaTek MT6752 with 64-bit ARMv8-A architecture and clock frequency from 1.7 GHz;
- ARM GPU Mali-T760 MP2 from 700 MHz;
- 2 GB of LPDDR3 RAM from 800 MHz;
- 16 GB of internal memory, expandable via micro SD up to 32 GB;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with OmniVision OV13850 sensor, f / 2.0 aperture and dual LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels with f / 2.4 aperture;
- support Dual SIM stand-by 4G LTE Cat.4;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Hotspot;
- Bluetooth 4.1, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS;
- brightness sensor, proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope;
- battery by 3000 mAh removable;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.0 with interface Lenovo Vibe 2.0 UI.