Cubot is one of the companies that, in the range in which it is located, almost always manages to amaze us for quality / price ratio, construction materials and care, as well as attention to the smallest details.
Today we analyze closely in our preview the Cubot S500, a device with an excellent selling price and good technical specifications; better him or the already analyzed Cubot S600? Get a taste of the Cubot S500 in our quick preview.
Il Cubot S500 is available for purchase on MyEfox at the price of 103 € with shipping from China.
Cubot S500, the preview of GizChina.it
Built in aluminum and glass, again Cubot it confirms its status as one of the less important Chinese brands. Also this Cubot S500 is impeccably constructed, with a design with attention to the smallest details and a defect-free assembly.
Once again, there is a large fingerprint sensor that reduces the margin of error to virtually zero during the detection phase. Inside the sales package of the device, then, we find:
- wall charger with European socket, USB input and 1A output;
- USB cable - micro USB;
- protective cover in rigid plastic;
- instruction manuals fast to use.
In some ways it is very similar to his older brother Cubot S600 , from which it differs not only for some aesthetic smallness, but only for some minor components in the data sheet (camera sensor, for example).
The device also has a nice display from 5 inches with HD resolution and elegant curl 2.5D along the four sides of the screen. A device that, therefore, at least on the aesthetic front strikes.
The data sheet, however, puts us in front of data that, if analyzed carefully, make us think in all respects to the Cubot S600 of which we have already spoken to you recently in our in-depth review.
In any case, on board the Cubot S500, we find:
- IPS display from 5 inches diagonal with resolution HD 1280 × 720 pixels with pixel density equal to 294 PPI;
- dimensions of 143.5 x 69.4 x 7 mm
- processor Mediatek MT6735A ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core 1.3GHz ;
- ARM GPU Mali-T720 MP2, 450MHz;
- 2 GB of RAM LPDDR3 single channel 533MHz;
- 16 GB of internal memory, expandable via micro SD up to 32GB;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with OmniVision OV8865 sensor, LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels;
- Fingerprint scanner;
- support Dual SIM LTE 4G;
- Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, A-GPS;
- battery by 2700 mAh;
- operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop
In any case, all the details can be found in our review that will be online in a few days, here always on GizChina.