During the Mobile World Congress 2016 we had the opportunity to visit various stands, including that of Canonical, where the new was shown Meizu PRO Edition Ubuntu 5.
Speaking with the managers present, we were also noted the presence of other devices with on board the operating system in question, which also stood out the OnePlus One. And in this regard, a few days ago the official arrival of Ubuntu Touch was announced also for the aforementioned device, available from now for download.
We remind you the technical sheet of the OnePlus One:
- JDI IPS display from 5.5 diagonal inch with 1920 x XUMM Pixel Full HD resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 1080 and pixel density equal to 3 PPI;
- dimensions of 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 162 grams;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC quad-core processor with 32 bit ARMv7 Krait 400 architecture and clock frequency from 2.5 GHz;
- Qualcomm Adreno 330 GPU from 578 MHz;
- 3 GB of LPDDR3 dual channel RAM from 933 MHz;
- 16 / 64 GB internal memory of type XMMUM eMMC;
- XMUMX mega-pixel camera with Sony IMX13 sensor, f / 214, IS + and dual LED flash;
- front camera from 5 mega-pixel;
- Qualcomm WCD9320 dedicated audio chip and Skyworks SKY77629-21;
- 4G LTE Cat.4 support;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct;
- Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, DLNA, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS;
- proximity sensor, brightness, accelerometer, gyroscope, compass;
- battery by 3100 mAh;
- Android OS 5.1.1 Lollipop with CyanogenMod 12.1.1S.