The Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi announced in the morning Xiaomi Mi 5, the highly anticipated top of the range that is finally ready to invade the Chinese market and also the global market.
The device has been launched in three different variants that present some important differences regarding the hardware and design sectors.
The three different variants are:
- Xiaomi Mi 5 "Standard": 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 clocked at 1.8 GHz and glass back-cover;
- Xiaomi Mi 5 "High Edition": 3 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal memory, Qualcomm Snadragon 820 clocked at 2.25 GHz;
- Xiaomi Mi 5 "Exclusive Edition": 4 GB of RAM, 128 GB of internal memory, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 clocked at 2.25 GHz.
Ceramic body for the Exclusive Edition variant
The device is characterized by a different quantity of internal memory and of RAM as well as a slightly lower clock of the processor in the variants Standard e High Edition .
Another important difference regarding the variant Exclusive concerns the presence of a body made of ceramic.
As for the colors, however, the device will be available in the colors White, black e gold.
The device will be available for purchase starting from 1 March at the following prices:
- 3 / 32 GB at the price of 1999 yuan, about 277 euro at the current exchange rate with 820 Snap to 1.8 GHz;
- 3 / 64 GB at the price of 2399 yuan, about 333 euro at the current exchange rate with 820 Snap to 2.25 GHz;
- 4 / 128 GB at the price of 2699 yuan, about 374 euro at the current exchange rate with 820 Snap to 2.25 GHz.
We refer to the our complete article for the complete list of technical specifications.
Which variant will you buy from the device?