On the day of 24 February, in addition to the official presentation of the Xiaomi Mi 5, the new was also presented Xiaomi Mi 4S, partly ignored by the media, given the spotlight all focused on the new flagship of the company.
However, we are talking about a device that is certainly interesting, both from an aesthetic and hardware point of view, thanks to a shell made entirely in 3D glass and metal and in the presence of a SoC Snapdragon 808, flanked by 3 GB of RAM and well 64 GB of expandable internal memory.
Some have been taken during the presentation of the terminal preview photos, so as to show us how the design of the Xiaomi Mi 4S.
We leave you with the complete technical specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 4S:
- IPS display from 5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 e PPI 441;
- dimensions of 139.3 x 70.8 x 7.8 mm with a weight of 133 grams;
- processor exa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 with architecture 64 bit ARMv8-A: 2 x Cortex-A57 from 1.8 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.44 GHz;
- Qualcomm GPU Adreno 418 from 600 MHz;
- 3 GB di RAM LPDDR3 dual channel from 933 MHz;
- 64 GB di internal memory, expandable via micro SD up to 128 GB;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with sensor, f / 2.0 aperture, PDAF autofocus and dual tone dual LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels with f / 2.0 aperture and wide angle from 85 °;
- fingerprint reader rear;
- support dual SIM 4G VoLTE Cat.9;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display;
- Bluetooth 4.1, IR port, FM radio, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou;
- input USB Type-C;
- battery by 3260 mAh with quick charge Quick Charge 2.0;
- operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow with proprietary interface MIUI 7.