The Chinese manufacturer Ulefone has released a new promotional video for theUlefone Power in which he emphasizes functionality "extra”Proposed by the device both as regards the hardware and software profile.
As highlighted by the company, the device has a customizable key along the body profile that you can set according to your preferences to take pictures or launch certain applications.
Also taking advantage of the features offered by gestures on screen off it is possible to speed up many of the routine applications usually performed with the display on after having unlocked the device.
Il fingerprint readerit also allows immediate access to the operating system that is ready and responsive for the launch of applications.
We speak of course of functionality already known and present on many devices but the Chinese manufacturer has decided to emphasize in this promotional video.
We remind you that the technical data sheetUlefone Power is characterized by the following specifications:
- IPS display from 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels, Corning protection Gorilla Glass 3, curvature 2.5D and pixel density of PPI 401;
- metal frame, with dimensions of 155 x 77 x 9.5 mm with a weight of 190 grams;
- processor true octa-core MediaTek MT6753 with ARMv8-A Cortex-A53 architecture a 64 bit with clock frequency from 1.5 GHz;
- ARM GPU Mali-T720 MP3 from 700 MHz;
- 3 GB di RAM LPDDR3 single channel from 800 MHz;
- 16 GB di internal memory, expandable through microSD;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with Sony IMX214 sensor, f / 1.8 opening and double LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels with OmniVision OV2680 sensor;
- fingerprint reader rear;
- support dual SIM 4G LTE Cat.4;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi b / g / n, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Display;
- Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, IR port, HotKnot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS;
- proximity sensor, brightness, accelerometer, compass;
- battery by 6050 mAh with quick charge 9V 3A e reverse charging;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1.
We also present our full review of the device: