Many Chinese manufacturers have been hosted on the stand of Qualcomm during the Mobile World Congress 2016 in Barcelona, an event during which we have made many insights on Chinese technology.
We have also put our hands on the Qiku Q Terra Ultimate, smartphone from the technical card certainly excellent, as well as a design made in an excellent way and attention to detail.
Qiku Q Terra Ultimate, our hands-on
Qiku Q Terra Ultimate - First impressions
During the exhibition on the stand of Qualcomm we put our hands on this product that stands out, as well as for the very impressive dimensions, even for the enviable technical card.
The first impact device strikes for the display almost borderless, as well as for the presence of a dual camera from 13 mega-pixels with Sony optics that promises excellent results.
The fingerprint sensor in the back, together with the dual LED flash and the second microphone for the reduction of environmental noise.
Despite the great interest that is enclosed behind this device, probably the Qiku Q Terra Ultimate it will never see the light of our territory due to some software limitations. In any case, many devices in the past seemed never to arrive in our country, but, thanks to the various online stores and to ROM readjusted, they have always been imported here in Italy.
As for the hardware features, here is the list of technical specifications:
- IPS display from 6 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels e 367 PPI;
- processor exa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, 6 cores (2 × 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A57, 4 × 1.44GHz Cortex-A53);
- GPU Adreno 418 from 600 MHz;
- 3 GB di RAM LPDDR3 dual channel from 933 MHz;
- 16 / 32GB di internal memory expandable up to 64 GB;
- rear camera with double sensor from 13 mega-pixel Sony IMX278 and IMX217 with f / 1.8 aperture and dual dual tone LED flash;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels;
- support dual SIM 4G LTE Cat.4;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, Hotspot;
- Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, A-GPS;
- battery by 3700 mAh;
- operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop with proprietary interface 360OS.