Lo Zopo Speed 8 is one of the devices we were expecting with more curiosity from the MWC 2016, since, as stated by the company, it is one of the first smartphones to mount on board the new MediaTek SoC, the Helio X20 deca-core.
Here is our The hands-on method of the terminal!
Zopo Speed 8, our hands-on
Zopo Speed 8 - First impressions
Dimensionally we talk about a device with a display from 5.5 inches 2K, set in a plastic body with a design that is not excessively original.
As previously said, lo Zopo Speed 8 mounts a SoC MediaTek MT6797, more known as Helio X20, solution deca-core a 64 bit tri-cluster up to 2.5 GHz including an ARM GPU Mali-T880, all joined by 4 GB di RAM e 32 GB di internal memory.
We tested the device for a few minutes and, considering the situation certainly not favorable, however, proved to be very fluid.
As for the hardware features, here is the list of technical specifications:
- IPS display from 5.6 inches diagonal with resolution 2K 2560 x 1440 pixels;
- processor deca-core MediaTek MT6797 Helio X20 with 64 bit architecture: 2 x Cortex-A72 from 2.5 GHz, 4 x Cortex-A53 from 2 GHz and 4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.4 GHz;
- ARM Mali-T880 GPU;
- 4 GB of RAM RAM LPDDR3;
- 32 GB of internal memory;
- rear camera by 20 mega-pixels with Sony IMX230 sensor and dual LED dual tone flash;
- fingerprint reader rear;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels;
- input USB Type-C;
- battery by 3600 mAh with quick charge;
- operating system Android 6.0 MarshMallow.