In recent weeks we have shown you the first leaked shots of a Meizu PRO 5 moved by the operating system Ubuntu Touch.
today Canonical, developer company of the famous behind Linux, has published an official teaser in which officially announces an event for the 22 February al MWC di Barcelona in collaboration with Meizu.
It is immediately to be considered that the event in question may concern the chat Meizu PRO Edition Ubuntu 5, although it cannot be ruled out that the partnership may concern a new model or perhaps a "simple" one Meizu MX5 Ubuntu Edition.
We remind you that the partnership between Meizu e Canonical has already baked the past few months Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition, Of which we present our full review.
Il Meizu PRO 5 is characterized by the following technical specifications:
- 5.7 inch AMOLED display with Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels with pixel density equal to 386 PPI, 2.5D curvature and Gorilla Glass 3 protection;
- dimensions of 156.7 x 78 x 7.5 mm with a weight of 168 grams;
- 64-bit 7420-bit processor Samsung Exynos 8 with ARMv4-A architecture: 57 x Cortex-A2.1 from 4 GHz and 53 x Cortex-A1.5 from XNUMX GHz;
- ARM Mali-T760 MP8 GPU from 772 MHz;
- 3 / 4 GB of LPDDR4 dual channel RAM from 1552 MHz;
- 32/64 GB of internal memory UFS 2.0, expandable via microSD up to 128 GB;
- rear camera from 21 mega-pixel Sony IMX230 to 6 lenses, video recording in 4K, f / 2.2, PDAF autofocus and dual-tone dual LED flash;
- front camera from 5 mega-pixel OmniVision OV5670 with f / 2.0 aperture;
- front fingerprint reader;
- support dual SIM standby 4G LTE;
- dedicated Hi-Fi audio chip ES9018K2M;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, Dual Band, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct;
- Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, FM radio, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS;
- USB Type-C input;
- 3050 mAh battery with mCharge 2.0 fast charge;
- Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with Flyme 5G OS interface.
We just have to wait for the event of Barcelona, to which our staff will take part, to officially discover what news they have in store Meizu e Canonical for their fans.
What do you think of a possible Meizu PRO Edition Ubuntu 5?