In the last months we have proposed our full review of the Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition.
Particular variation of the previous top of the range of the Chinese producer moved by the operating system of Canonical based on Linux.
It would seem that the relationships between the two companies are very firm to the point of being able to propose again a similar project by presenting the Meizu PRO Edition Ubuntu 5.
To give veracity to these voices some leaked shots that show the famous distro Linux in its mobile variant running on the device.
We do not know if a variant of the current top of the range is actually currently planned Meizu with Ubuntu on board but we take pictures with the benefit of the doubt pending denials or confirmations from the company.
- 5.7 inch AMOLED display with Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels with pixel density equal to 386 PPI, 2.5D curvature and Gorilla Glass 3 protection;
- dimensions of 156.7 x 78 x 7.5 mm with a weight of 168 grams;
- 64-bit 7420-bit processor Samsung Exynos 8 with ARMv4-A architecture: 57 x Cortex-A2.1 from 4 GHz and 53 x Cortex-A1.5 from XNUMX GHz;
- ARM Mali-T760 MP8 GPU from 772 MHz;
- 3 / 4 GB of LPDDR4 dual channel RAM from 1552 MHz;
- 32/64 GB of internal memory UFS 2.0, expandable via microSD up to 128 GB;
- rear camera from 21 mega-pixel Sony IMX230 to 6 lenses, video recording in 4K, f / 2.2, PDAF autofocus and dual-tone dual LED flash;
- front camera from 5 mega-pixel OmniVision OV5670 with f / 2.0 aperture;
- front fingerprint reader;
- support dual SIM standby 4G LTE;
- dedicated Hi-Fi audio chip ES9018K2M;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, Dual Band, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct;
- Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, FM radio, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS;
- USB Type-C input;
- 3050 mAh battery with mCharge 2.0 fast charge;
- Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with Flyme 5G OS interface.
What do you think of a possible Meizu PRO Edition Ubuntu 5? Will you buy this device if it is available in the short term?