News of smartphones sold in China at discounted prices at the next Chinese New Year that, let us remember, we will celebrate the8 February.
Today Meizu proposes a new price reduction for his Meizu MX4, a device not exactly brand new but that, thanks to this discount, becomes the model of the series MX cheaper than ever.
Meizu has seen its sales grow exponentially in the last year: with 20 million smartphones sold, Equal to 350% more than the previous year! The cheaper ones certainly contributed to achieving these results Meizu M2, Meizu M2 Notes e Meizu Metal (which represented the 50% sales) but also the success of the Meizu MX4 e MX5 it was remarkable, thanks to the constant reduction in the price of the first model that had reached the cost of 1.099 yuan, about a quarter 154 € at the current exchange rate.
Now, however, in view of the Chinese New Year, Meizu has further lowered the price of his Meizu MX4 in the version from 16 GB of internal memory bringing it to 999 yuan, about a quarter 140 € at the current exchange, in gray color. The version from 32 GBinstead, it is still sold at the price of 1.299 yuan, about a quarter 181 € at the current exchange rate, but in this case with the purchase are included headphones Meizu EP-21.
Let's recap here the technical characteristics of this Meizu MX4:
- Display from 5.36 inches with Full HD 1920 x 1152 pixel resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3;
- shell in aluminum and magnesium alloy;
- size of 144 x 75.2 x 8.9 mm for a weight of 147 grams;
- processor o;
- PowerVR G6200 GPU from 600 MHz;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 16 / 32 GB of internal memory;
- rear camera by 20.3 mega-pixels with sensor Sony IMX220, opening f / 2.2 and dual LED dual tone flash;
- front camera by 2 mega-pixels with sensor Sony IMX208 and opening f / 2.0;
- 4G LTE support Cat.4 (800-2100 MHz bands are missing);
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct;
- Bluetooth 4.0, MHL, DLNA, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS;
- battery by 3100 mAh;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1 with proprietary interface Flyme OS.