In the last period we are noticing how many manufacturers in the mobile telephony sector, to increase their market shares, are turning out devices with a really low retail price.
Obviously, compared to these very affordable prices, you can not expect top-level technical features, despite this, for those who make the smartphone a basic use, devices like these can be interesting.
The Indian manufacturing company is no exception Lava that, after announcing a few days ago the Lava P7, also announced the Lava X3, low-cost device with a very low cost.
Il Lava X3, despite the price of only dollars 90 approximately 80 euro at the current exchange rate, presents a design however pleasant with rather dated technical characteristics regarding the hardware on board.
Here are the complete technical specifications of the Lava X3:
- IPS LCD display from 5 diagonal inch with 1280 x720 pixel HD resolution with a density of 294 PPI;
- measurements of 144 x 72 x 8 mm for a weight of 141 grams;
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 front cover glass;
- Quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor clocked to 1.3 Ghz;
- Mali 400 GPU;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 8 GB of internal memory expandable via microSD;
- Dual SIM;
- rear main camera from 8 mega-pixel with single LED flash;
- 5 megapixel front camera;
- 3G connectivity;
- bluetooth, GPS, WiFi;
- microUSB input;
- battery from 2500 mAh.
Among the features of the Lava X3 the most obvious lack is represented byassenza support for networks LTE 4G.
Currently the Lava X3 It is only available on Flipkart in silver colors, gold e White.
What do you think about the absence of support LTE in some entry-level smartphones?