At the end of 2015 the Chinese manufacturer Jiayu officially announced a new variant of its latest flagship device, the Jiayu S3 + which differs from previous version only for the presence of the processor octa-core Mediatek MT6753 and the operating system Android Lollipop 5.1.
The terminal, considering the price at which it is now proposed, is quite interesting in the middle of the market thanks to a high-performance hardware and a rather stable software.
Lo Jiayu S3 + is characterized by the following complete technical data sheet:
- IPS display from 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels, with pixel density of PPI 401 and protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3;
- dimensions of 152 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm, with a weight of 189 grams;
- processor true octa-core to 64 bit MediaTek MT6753 with ARMv8-A Cortex-A53 architecture from 1.3 GHz and GPU Mali-T720 MP3 from 700 MHz;
- 3 GB di RAM LPDDR3 single channel from 800 MHz;
- 16 GB di internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 32 GB;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with Sony IMX214 CMOS sensor to 5 lenses, f / 2.0 and dual LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels with f / 2.4;
- support Dual SIM dual stand-by LTE 4G (the 2100 MHz band is missing);
- Wi-Fi b / g / n / ac, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct;
- Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS;
- battery by 3000 mAh removable;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1.
Lo Jiayu S3 + is available on offer on TopResellerStore.it at the price of 189 € with shipping fromItaly e Italian guarantee di 24 months. It is possible to take advantage of a further discount by using the discount code GIZCHINA during the purchase.