After presenting in recent days two new entry-level devices, today Intex announced the arrival of a third smartphone, always belonging to the "Aqua family, or theIntex Aqua Freedom.
Compared to previous ones Aqua Wing ed Aqua Raze, this time the data sheet is slightly higher, even if we always talk about a low-end terminal.
Intex Aqua Freedom with SoC MT6580
In fact, we have a plastic body with a display from 5 HD inches, accompanied by an SoC MediaTek MT6580, of RAM, 8 GB of internal expandable memory, camera from 5 and 2 mega-pixels, battery by 3000 mAh ed Android Lollipop 5.1 as an operating system.
L'Intex Aqua Freedom will be launched on the Indian market at a price of 5790 Indian Rupees, or approximately 75 € at the current exchange rate.
Here are the complete specifications ofIntex Aqua Freedom:
- IPS display from 5 inch diagonal with resolution HD 1280 x 720 pixels and a pixel density of PPI 294;
- dimensions of 144.4 x 72.5 x 8.65 mm with a weight of 150 grams;
- processor MediaTek quad-core MT6580 with architecture 32 bit ARMv7 Cortex-A7 and a clock frequency from 1.3 GHz;
- ARM GPU Mali-400 MP1;
- 1 GB di RAM LPDDR3;
- 8 GB di internal memory, expandable through microSD;
- rear camera by 5 mega-pixels with OmniVision OV5648 sensor, f / 2.8 and LED flash;
- front camera from 2 mega-pixel with SP2508 SuperPix sensor;
- support dual SIM 3G;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Hotspot;
- Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, GPS and A-GPS;
- proximity sensor, brightness, accelerometer;
- battery by 3000 mAh removable;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1.